We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager in our Alpharetta, GA office, which offers a hybrid work option. Reporting to the Director, Office of the CIO, this individual will lead and oversee end-to-end management of projects for the IT Department and enterprise. The successful candidate works effectively across multiple business units and/or locations to meet business needs and objectives, ensuring that projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and with high quality in collaboration across the organization. Accountable for development and implementation of the strategy for the assigned accounts, engaging all necessary internal & external associates to execute against customer and internal stakeholder commitments.
- Reporting to the Director, PMO, this individual will lead and oversee end to end management of projects for the IT Department and enterprise.
- The successful candidate works effectively across multiple business units and/or locations to meet business needs and objectives, ensuring that projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and with high quality in collaboration across the organization.
- Develop detailed project plan schedules with identified task dependencies and critical paths.
- Identify, estimate, plan, and document the resources required to achieve the project objectives and deliverables.
- Ensure coordination of activity, driving of progress, and tracking status against project plans, timelines, and changing priorities from initiation through closeout
- Adhere to the Mativ PMO and Project Management standard methodology, tools, and process.
- Evaluate change requests and manage the associated changes to project scope, time, and cost.
- Coordinate directly and indirectly with project staff to ensure successful completion of projects, including directing, supervising, supporting, and coordinating the project team members.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and ensure accountability for task completion.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and continually manage those expectations.
- Identify and manage project risks and track/manage resolution of project issues.
- Balance and manage the project constraints of scope, cost, time, resources, risk, and quality.
- Effectively engage all stakeholders to drive the delivery of successful projects.
- Manage key stakeholder expectations, concerns, and needs throughout the project.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Lead post implementation reviews
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder engagement, relationships, and communication across the ERP project on a timely basis.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 35%
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college preferably in Computer Science, MIS or Business Management
- PMP preferred.
- Business Management with 10+ years of experience in Information Technology and at least 3 years of experience in project management
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Project, SharePoint, Visio, and MS Teams software.
- Experience leading data analytics and BI projects and understanding the processes associated with these initiatives.
- Deep understanding and experience of project and risk management in industrial environments
- High level end to end project management experience in complex environments.
- Proven experience managing large, complex, and higher risk IT projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, active listening, and presentation)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent cross functional leadership skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills
- Strong negotiation expertise
- Strong time management and analytical problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Expert problem-solving skills
- Experience in influencing, developing, and leading a project team.
- Experience with business Change Management techniques
- Strong stakeholder engagement, relationship management, and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and motivating global teams within multiple disciplines.
- Highly motivated individual performing at a high level in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong presentation skills at all levels of the organization, experience in delivering to executive teams.
Maiv benefits say a lot about how we care for each other. Our employees and their families have many different needs. As a result, our benefits offer choices on many levels and are high in quality, competitive in the marketplace, and affordable. These are a few of the benefits we offer to support you and your family’s well-being:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Consumer-Driven Health Plan (CDHP)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
- Company-paid basic life insurance and Additional voluntary life coverage
- Paid vacation and competitive personal time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Employee assistance programs – available 24/7 to you and your family
- Wellness and Work Life Support - career development and educational assistance
Mativ Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The company makes material impacts on the world every day through a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions that solve our customers’ most complex challenges. We manufacture on three continents and generate sales in nearly 100 countries through our family of business-to-business and consumer product brands. The company’s two segments, Filtration & Advanced Materials and Sustainable & Adhesive Solutions, target premium applications across diversified and growing end-markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging and more. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.